Services to business are provided through public accountancy practice of Hart Nurse, Chartered Accountants. Hart Nurse is regulated by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales.
The division offers:
Business advisory services centre on strategic enterprise development and are implemented through advice on systems, management training and human resources development.
- Audit services
- Corporate Governance
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Strategic and business planning
- Financial control
- Management and efficiency audit
- Financial analysis
- Management information systems
- Project appraisal and project management
- Cost reduction and management
- International accounting and financial reporting standards
Sectors serviced include natural resources (mining, oil & gas), services (e.g. tourism, international trade, business services, education), public sector infrastructure projects particularly in the housing water and waste water sectors, and the third sector.
Site map | Important disclaimer and small print
Hart Group home page